Tragedy/Comedy

This afternoon I decided to go out and do my photography homework in spite of the bitter cold. I'm so far behind already that missing another assignment would only cause stress trying to make it up over my so-called spring "break," which I would rather avoid. So I bundled up, dug my car out of the Gedney lot, and started driving with no destination in mind other than the ocean, and I knew I didn't have long to drive until I found it. I followed a side road to an even smaller side road to basically a driveway, and went as far as I could before hitting a sign that said "No trespassing." I had cleared a hill and coming down the slope I was suddenly confronted with the blue, blue ocean. My God, I forgot how beautiful it was! And getting out of the car, I was surprised to hear it making sounds! Soothing, rushing, summer kinds of sounds. The ocean, for crying out loud. I forgot about the ocean. How tragic is that? But everything comes back to me. The sea. My friends. Contentment. I'm slowly coming back to life, with sixty four hours to go.


0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 A Silvertongued Serenade |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.