Let's get down to business... to defeat the Huns!

I have a confession to make. Now, they say the more sins you confess, the more books you will sell; let's see if it works for my video scholarship entry,"Econopalooza!"

When I went to bed last night, I was going to give up. I was going to send out a mass e-mail this morning saying "thanks for playing, try again." Because everyone I knew had pulled out all the stops and I still couldn't get out of fourth and fifth place, so it seemed silly to keep burdening people with the responsibility of voting for the thing.

BUT THEN, I woke up today to find myself in THIRD, which is just one step short of SECOND and the $1000 that come with it, and two steps short of FIRST and the $5000 that come with that. Someone somewhere must have done something right, and I thank you, whoever you are. Please keep voting, as there are only 2 1/2 days left in the contest! Every victory is a small victory; let's not let it slip away!

Peace, love, and Mulan,
Miss Rex

1 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

Oooh I hope you win #1

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 A Silvertongued Serenade |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.