This is the end of a really sad story.

Tonight Boyfriend and I had the pleasure of driving half an hour to The Pantsless One's house to, allegedly, drink and play Rock Band. However, the two of us wound up sitting alone in the basement while the others upstairs "waited for Mike." When we went up there to see what had become of the elusive Mike, we found the three of them applying for our friend Shark's loans. Then we went to Wendy's, where I made Boyfriend buy me fries that I really shouldn't have eaten. Then we went back to TPO's, where Shark demanded we watch Dracula even though I was pulling for Ghostbusters and even had Boyfriend on my side (which never happens when we're choosing movies). After convincing the rest of us, those three disappeared again and Boyfriend and I sat in the basement without them, watching a movie we didn't want to watch, while they smoked pot without us and didn't even offer us any (not that I'm into that shit). So we drove half an hour home and here we are. The end.

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 A Silvertongued Serenade |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.