One more day!!!



-----------------

Ugh. My art project kept me up all night. I ended up sending it in with a girl on my floor who's also in that class and went back to sleep til 11.

There was a coffee house type shindig last night and there were some really fantastic acts. This one guy was almost as good as Trace Bundy Another kid played two or three really pretty and thoughtful song on piano and acoustic guitar before breaking out into the Pokemon theme song. I'll post the videos soon but I'm gonna be late for class, and I really shouldn't skip another one today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was ben magrath doing pokemon, I think, he said he was gonna do that one. I missed it though

~AndrewBorden

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 A Silvertongued Serenade |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.