Start the Countdown! 3 more days.

Well, Billvy posts music to his blog all the time and I think it's a great idea. So for the next few days, Ima do a countdown to Bill and Trav's Bogus Journey Tour on Wednesday, featuring a song from one band on the tour every day until THE Day.



In other news, I was supposed to scout the Red Line today for a movie my applied communication class is making on the subway. But I slept through my alarm, which went off at 6:40 because we were going to leave at 7.

I guess it was kind of worth it since I had this bonkers dream in which I knew I was dreaming. There was a ski lift and some cows grazing on a mountainside. I'm not sure what that had to do with anything. But then I remembered a conversation I had with the Spontaneous Concert Enthusiast and Angry Frodo about being able to control your dreams, so I thought, "OKAY! Let's see. I'd like to run into Tim Skipper [from House of Heroes] right now. And go!" And I turned around, and there he was!! Crazy, huh?

Okay, time to go work on that research paper about writer's block. Ironically, I've got some sort of block to actually starting this paper, but I think that's just because I don't want to work. I want to write my boooooook! I've got loads of new strategies for overcoming the blocks that've kept me from working on that! Ok. Speed writing. And go!

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 A Silvertongued Serenade |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.